Monday 24 October 2011

The "missing" Postcrossing cards ...


I should  have already got used to some postcrossing cards "getting lost" ... and consequently not reaching the destination they were supposed to ... but the truth is that every time this happens I get sad, particularly when postcrossers don't acknowledge the  messages I send them proposing "substitute" cards. 

Three more cards (travelling to China, Belarus and Japan) are at risk of not making it to the postcrossing wall, like a few others before them, which is a bit of a pity (really) ...




PT-196970




PT-199878




PT-202153






... Three different types of Art ...  from the old Vermeer to the street representation of "Art" ...
... Three postcards I am sure many postcrossers would like to get  ...





Note: The postcard PT-199878 has since then been registered though  I have had to send a second one, as the first one never reached its destination. 











No comments:

Post a Comment