Sunday 7 November 2010

Street Art in Lisbon



Two  Lisbon street graffitis have been catching my attention for a while, though I haven't had time to photograph them, the reason being because every time I saw them I was inside a bus. I have finally taken the time to get off the bus and take their photo.

To be completely honest, I can't quite explain what has drawn me to these almost colourless graffitis ... (maybe) the expression on their faces ...,  or maybe the fact that one of them is only partly sketched and her hair just the rough texture of the wall ...



Other graffittis have been "colouring" the walls of old Lisbon buildings ... in a very powerful way ... the sequence of images speak for themselves ... and I am really happy to share them with those who have not been fortunate enough to see them (not even from inside a bus) ...




















No comments:

Post a Comment