Tuesday 25 May 2010

Lost and found ...


I woke up this morning with a children's story on my mind and as I moved around the house trying to get ready for work ... the main character' s thoughts submerged me, as I unsuccessfully tried to remember the title of the story and even the character's name, though the only thing I seemed to recall was that it was an umbrella left on a bus, whose unexpected trip ended in a mouldy "lost and found" room overcrowded with other "relatives" of his and a few other characters he had never considered being with, let alone talk to.

The whole story is filled with his toughts as time goes by and the initial hope of sighting someone walk through the door to collect him seems unlikely.

I woke up this morning with heavy rain falling down ...  and a sad sensation of feeling lost and wanting to be found ...


(Helsinki - photo taken on a menacing rainy day that never came)

1 comment:

  1. Se encontras tanta gente, como podes não ser «encontrada»?
    Se dás tanto, como te podes sentir perdida?
    It's just a rainy day...
    LS

    ReplyDelete